Follow our news and legal monitoring
The Foundation wants to enhance the visibility of the continental law, on the one hand close to the EU institutions (Commission, Parliament, Council, Court of Justice) and on the other hand close to all legal professionals involved in the discussion on the european rules and laws.
I. The Foundation provides some reports and some notes accomplished by some legal experts from the Foundation for the civil law initiative
In 2013 the Foundation has carried out two reports:
- One of them is “the protection against unlawful appropriation of trade secrets and confidential commercial information”; by Mrs Florence G’Sell, professor and Mr Pascal Durand-Barthez, lawyer. This report has been done for the European Commission in 2013 october following the EU-Directive proposal about the trade secrets.
- The second is connected with “the governance of quoted companies”; by Mr Michel Germain, professor; Mrs Véronique Magnier, professor and Mrs Marie-Aude Noury, lawyer.
In 2014, 2015, the Foundation has carried out two reports:
- The first relates to “adapting copyright for a connected digital single market” and the executive summary; by Mr Yves Gaubiac, lawyer and Mr Frank Gotzen, professor.
- The second one relates to Insolvency; by Me Reinhard Dammann, lawyer and Mr March Sénéchal, judicial representative.
- The third is connected with “the Observations of the Fondation pour le droit continental on the Proposal for the Revision of the Shareholders Rights Directive”; by Mr Pascal Durand-Barthez, lawyer; Mrs Katrin Deckert, lecturer; Mr Michel Germain, professor; Mrs Véronique Magnier, professor and Mrs Marie-Aude Noury, lawyer.
II. The Foundation shall answer some consultations on different issues:
- European contract law
- Insolvency law
- Intellectual property law
- Family law
- Digital contract law